Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm 22 today!!!

It’s my 22nd birthday today!

Exactly on 7th of Nov 11:59 am, one of my best buddy Kim called me.

还有一分钟就有人birthday wor…”

LOL.. I was really happy receiving his call. Chatted about 40 minutes ++ and thank you for updating me about you, my darling. XD Hope to see you very soon!

Right after him (was busying in msn and facebook in them meanwhile responding to all the wishes), another call from my best buddy, Moto~~

“(Singing)Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you~~~”

LOL.. Thank you, thank you!! So happy so happy~~~ Thank you, thank you~~~ (Sorry forgot tag you.. >_<”)

Third one right after Moto, was the most surprising one. ARTHUR LAI!! Oh my god~~~ My secondary school best friends!!! (I still remember you were about to punch me hard on my face during Senior 2 Teacher’s Day!!! =P)

“Uiii…!! 在打飞机arh???”

LOL.. My goodness, I was so so so high receiving these calls especially from this Arthur LAI, my family and my future personal Dentist. Ekekekekeke~~

On the phone since 11:59 am until about 2:45 am. Woohoo~~ Too bad that no girls call me. LOL.. My wifeleh?? Hweei Mien where are you!!!??? Divorce ah! LOL~

During the office hours, Alphie called me! XD Have a moderately long chat with him, hopefully you recover soon my dear. MPYO camp without you very bored. =’(

After office hours, finally that fatty Kim called me. XD At least he still got 人性 lor.. =D

Lastly, thank you for all people that wished me on my Facebook wall too!

***

Of course, I don’t write blog without reason. Blog is meant for people to express their feelings, no matter happy or not happy. I promised myself not to put negative stuffs in my blog, so meaning, anything I put down here is always positive arhhhh.. Ekekekekeke~~~

Sometimes, express out required, but we get questions such as, “Why? 讲啦讲啦~~~”, “somojek?”. Menurut kata-kata Kit Hui Li, blog is for us to express everything about our feelings, right? (不要打哈欠) If I want to express without hearing any respond, is that possible, blog expert consultant? Muahahahahaha~

I wasn’t expecing Kim got such a reaction regarding my latest news. LOL. It was funny, Kim. At least you warned me, like how my previous friends warn me before deciding something. I have to be very precise and careful! Yes, I should. I will definitely meet you in KL when I’m back. You are in my Number 1 list now (Shu Yin and Kim Ming oso date me leh >_<, I’m so busy lol). XD

I wasn’t expecting my sister to know about Moto too! Oh my god~ Too many surprises on my birthday. LOL! Moto, your reaction also very cute. XD Maybe I should bring you to meet my sister. Date Eygenn and Eyqhern out too! =.=”

Arthur said xxx’s pussy hole very small and tight, the western love it. =X What a joke! Made us laughed about 2 minutes non-stop on the phone. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thank you for listening about my problem I met in my studies now, at least you aren’t disagreeing with what I planned. Please support me and I would really like to see you on 17th of Dec in Penang!!! I want see you drive like the “Penist” (Piano = Pianist, Cello = Cellist, Penang = ..).

My sister wants to steal my internship money. T_T I better earn fast and pay her RM7,000 =.=”. My dear cello, please bring me more performance and students to cover your expenses. See I bought you and now I pokkai.

***

Stephen, yes, we should meet someday. Have to dig out what your mom knows about me. LOL. At least your mom is fine with it. XD KKSO need cello sectional tutor can find me.

I really hope to meet Zhongers in KK. Miss them so much. I’m so bored and lonely without them in KK.

***

Let’s talk about my internship today. Today was very interesting. I joined the meeting again regarding some incidents happened. The meeting was really funny. About 9 of us in the meeting, and all of us were energetic at first, then they were wonder why the meeting was so long. Then, they scroll down the power point slides, and we WOW-ed through the whole scroll down process, until it reached slide 349. =_=” All LOL-ed in the meeting and just proceed. After was very funny, as one of the lady in the meeting act so interestingly funny and made all of us laughed. Most of the accidents reported in the power point slides are “not preventable accident”. LOL-ed. The lady shouted (not angry, is like acting funny lol), and said that everything oso not preventable accident then dismiss lorrr!! LOL LOL LOL..

Right after the meeting finished, lunch time! Boss came to me and wished me Happy Birthday! XD Then, bring me go eat lunch at Gayang. Very funny lunch too. The lady started my lunch with serving me 8 prawns. Then, they all ask me eat all the prawns as I’m the youngest there, being consider as “cholesterol-free human”. =_=” Anyway, that’s my birthday cake – “PRAWN CAKE”. I ate about 40 ekor. Anyway, the prawns are nice. =D

Back to the office, another staff joke with me somemore. Then, the uncle told them I ate the whole plate of prawns and they OMG-ed then laughed at me again. =_=”

I do admit I’m quite bored in the office, but sometimes I do feel interesting and enjoying working and studying there. Yes, I’m still shy and quiet. My colleagues are very friendly and nice to me. I have totally misunderstood some of them at first. Anyway, still another 2 months with you guys. I will appreciate my training with you guys. >_<”

That day, Uncle Bobby requested me come at earlier to take samples at 8 am ++ or 9 am ++. My god. Then today, even worse. Cute Uncle Franciss asked me take 5 am sample. =_______________=” (I will arrange…)

***

Anyway, I’m really happy today. A very fattening birthday. Happy 22nd birthday, Eugene! XD I love you~~~

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you fatgene hahahahaha. There won't be anymore I guess, maybe next year , and I need you back to polish back all my techniques =.=" you pergi liao I tiada teacher oh punya la cham =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. since when i became blog expert consultant?
    =.=".. but since u asked(hahaha) plz search for answer in my upcoming post. congratz on your HAPPY post! take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph - Fat your lan jiao.. =.=" Ok, I can help you de.. Just arrange bah.. Night time is better for me, coz day time working. C how lor.

    Huili - Yes, blog expert consultant. lol.. Thx thx~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha please split your post next time so it is easier for me to read! weyh i cant read mandarin! anyway glad you had a great birthday! :DDD m ore to come

    ReplyDelete