Thursday, April 14, 2011

FYP - Fuck Your Pussy

I picked this topic because YOU said it takes 3 weeks to run experiments ONLY. Simple, fast and easy. Ended up, it's not as simple as we think and it sounded like. YOU.. Fine, wait until I pass up my FYP and you give me a pass and I graduated, I will, yes I will FUCK YOU!

Then, you..
How I wish you are here now..
I miss you so much..
I want 糖水..
I want supper..
I want..
I want to hug you..

Ok, have to go on to CREATE something doesn't exists. Hopefully I create something that can pass my FYP. That's all, and I gonna get my ass out of the FUCKING UTAR HELL. BYE.

Phew.
真的是只有不开心才会来写blog。

2 comments:

  1. Really this is very amazing sharing here.Phone Sex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.
    Phone Sex

    ReplyDelete